- Featuring beige color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- This dupatta has shikargah jaal, woven all over in gold zari.
- Shikargah jaal depicts the scene of forest with flower and leafs representing tress and animals like tiger, elephant, deer, horse and birds.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Warp and weft is filled with art silk yarns to obtain this dupatta.
- Length of the dupatta is around 232 cms and width is around 92 cms.
- This dupatta weighs around 310 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.