- This is an exclusive piece of beige color art silk cotton saree woven in Banaras renowned for its Banarasi Sarees.
- Jacquard is the weaving technique used to craft this piece where desired design is obtained over fabric in weaving form.
- Art silk yarn is used as warp and cotton yarn as weft to cumulate this piece of art.
- The centre part is adorned with geometrical motifs woven in pink resham yarn, all over.
- Border part has stripes of patterns in voilet resham yarn, gold zari and pink resham yarn, along with little floral motifs woven in green resham yarn.
- Anchal is crafted with little floral motifs and honey comb jaal woven with pink resham yarn.
- Beige color signifies sophistication and royalty that embeds these features in the carrier's personality.
- This saree is best to wear at festive or party occassions.
- The saree measures 44 inches by width and around 5.5 meters by length. It comes along with unstitched blouse piece of 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.