- A timeless piece of beige and red color art silk cotton saree from Banaras.
- It has meticulously woven jaal of paisley design in red color, all over its central part.
- Its border is adorned with mini paisley motifs in red and stripe of ghichcha in beige color.
- Anchal part is kept simple with solid woven ghichcha yarn and mini paisley motifs.
- This saree is made with jacquard weaving technique to obtain the desired design in woven form.
- Wear it over festivals or parties to grace the occasion.
- Beige color symbolize rootness and it adds a sense of modesty in the personality of its holder.
- The saree measures 44 inches by width and around 5.5 meters by length and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Art Silk yarn is infused in warp and cotton yarn in weft to get this classic piece.
- Dry clean is recommended as washing instruction.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days, depending upon the location for the parcel to reach you.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.