- Explore the path of elegance with our black color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- This dupatta has diagonal stripes of greek key pattern jaal, woven all over in gold zari.
- Herringbone pattern is woven over border part in gold zari.
- Scale pattern is woven over anchal part in gold zari.
- Warp and weft is filled with art silk yarns to obtain this dupatta.
- Length of the dupatta is around 242 cms and width is around 90 cms.
- This dupatta weighs around 241 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.