- An authentic piece of traditional black color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta has intricately woven jaal of leaf and flowers in gold zari.
- Chevron pattern is woven over border part in gold zari.
- Solid gold zari is woven over anchal part.
- The dupatta measures 245 cms in length and 90 cms in width.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 250 grams.
- This dupatta is woven using jaqcuard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Art Silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft to culminate this piece.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the piece.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.