- Be the muse in this black color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- To weave this banarasi saree, jacquard weaving technique is used.
- Pleasing leaf motifs are woven all over the centre part, in gold zari.
- Gold zari woven stylized paisley jaal along with floral motifs, is highlighting the border.
- Anchal part is adorned with shimmer of stripes of gold zari.
- This outfit goes best with formal or festive occasions.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns to culminate this pleasing outfit.
- Black color signifies elegance and it adds a sense of sophistication in the carrier's personality.
- The saree is approximately 5.5 meters long and 44 inches wide. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched with 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver goods, depending upon the recepient's location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.