- Look gorgeous in this black color art silk saree crafted in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft along with gold zari to bring out this aesthetic piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this saree where designs or patterns are displayed over fabric in woven form.
- Centre part of the saree is kept simple with solid black to give it a sober look.
- Border has solid stripe of woven gold zari and intricately woven bootas of paisley in black and pink resham yarn.
- Anchal has solid stripes of gold zari.
- Black color is associated with elegance and mystery that adds sophistication in the personality of its holder.
- This saree is perfect to wear for festivals or party occasions.
- It comes with a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.) along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.