- Steal the look with this black color art silk saree from Banaras well known for its Banarasi Sarees.
- This tmeless piece of fabric is made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Centre part has diligently woven paissley motifs in gold zari, all over the body.
- Temple design is engraved neatly throughout the border of the saree.
- Anchal has intensely woven lotus motifs in geometrical layout with gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarn in weft along with zari to give the saree a perfect glaze.
- The saree enjoys the deepest color: black, that absorbs the negetivity around and allow its bearer to reflect the generous attitude.
- It goes best when wear at party occassions.
- It has a dimension of width 44 inches and length 6.25 meters (approx.) that includes saree part of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and blouse piece 0.75 meters (approx.) long.
- Weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.