- Define elegance in this black color art silk saree crafted in Banaras famous for its Banarasi Sarees.
- The centre part is infused with graceful jaal of stylized floral bootas in white resham yarn and gold zari.
- Dhakai style paisley bootas and floral jaal are carved neatly over its border in white resham yarn and gold zari.
- Its anchal is highlighted with big stylized paisley bootas woven intricately in white resham yarn and gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft along with gold zari to bring out this alluring saree.
- This saree is meticulously woven in jacquard weave to get the output of desired design in woven form.
- This elegant piece is culminated as a festive or party wear.
- Black color signifies sophistication that is reflected as elegance from the personality of its bearer.
- The dimension of saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length, it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the location, to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.