- Look stylish in this dazzeling blacak color kora art silk saree woven intricately in Banaras famous for its Banarasi Sarees.
- The saree is made using jacquard weaving technique where desired design is obtained in woven form.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this masterpiece.
- The centre part is infused with leaf motifs and mini temple design diagonal stripes in gold zari, all over.
- Dhakai designed paisley and leaf jaal is used over border to give it a graceful look.
- Anchal is adorned with floral bootas woven intricately in gold zari.
- The saree suits best when wore at festivals or special ocassions.
- Black color adds sophistication in its holder's personlaity and make her look elegant.
- It comes with a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.) along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.