- Look beautiful in this blue color art silk saree from Banaras famed for its Banarasi sarees and zari work.
- It has embroidered aesthetic paisley motifs all over in gold zari.
- Patched brocade fabric with paisley motifs and floral jaal in red resham and gold zari is adorning the border part. It also has paisley bootas embroidered in gold zari.
- Anchal part has patched brocade fabric with woven stylized motifs in gold zari.
- Art Silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft to bring out this astonishing piece.
- The saree suits best to wear at any festival or formal occasions.
- Blue color signifies trust and it adds a sense of stability in the bearer's personality.
- The saree measures 44 inches from width and around 5.5 meters from length and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.