- Featuring blue color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Art Silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this pleasing piece.
- It has plain central part woven in solid blue color.
- Paisley boota is woven with gold zari over its border part.
- Multicolor stripes of resham is complementing the anchal with intrictely knotted fringes over the edges.
- Jacquard weave is used to craft this outfit.
- The saree goes best went wore at festivals or party occasions.
- Blue color signifies ocean and sky and it adds a sense of freedom and freshness in its holder.
- Its width is 44 inches and length is around 5.5 meters. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight os the saree is round 400 grams.
- We recommend to dry wash this saree inorder to clean it.
- We dispatch orders within 24 hour of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for goods to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.