- Blue color art silk saree crafted in Banaras famed for its Banarasi Sarees.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- It has a plain centre body with delicately woven thin self stripes.
- Border has red and pink color stripe with big temple design boota woven intricately in antique gold zari.
- Anchal has detailed woven geometrical motifs along with solid part in antique gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarn in weft along with zari to give the saree a perfect glaze.
- Blue is the color of regal that gives a royal sense to its bearer.
- Apt for summer season.
- It has a dimension of width 44 inches and length 6.25 meters (approx.) that includes saree part of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and blouse piece 0.75 meters (approx.) long.
- Weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.