- Inspired by the details of our national flower, Lotus, this blue color Banarasi silk saree adds elegance to your look.
- The saree is hand woven by Banarasi weavers.
- It has kaduwa style bold polka dot motif woven all over the central part in reshami gold zari.
- Jaal of lotus flower is woven intricately over the border and anchal in gold zari and multi color resham, in Paithani style.
- It took around 30 days of labour by two craftsmen to get this saree.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft, along with reshami gold zari, to obtain this piece.
- The saree gives a unique appearance to the holder with her grandeur choice.
- Blue color signifies majesty and when combined with gold, it adds a splendor in the personality of its holder.
- The saree measures 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the saree is around 750 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.