- Featuring blue color art silk saree woven over the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece where design is obtained over fabric in woven form.
- Blue color is woven over central part in plain supernet to give it a sober look.
- Aesthetic geometrical motifs woven in cream and gold resham yarn over the border part.
- Stripes of gold resham yarn along with solid blue color is highlighting the anchal.
- Its warp and weft is filled with art silk yarn to culminate this masterpiece.
- Blue is the color of freedom and it adds a sense of freshness in the bearer's personality.
- The outfit is a perfect wear for festivals and party occasions.
- The product measures 44 inches in width and 6.25 meters (approx.) in length which include saree of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the products is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of the confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.