- Featuring blue and mustard color art silk saree from Banaras famed for its Banarasi sarees.
- Pink color paisley motifs are patched all over the centre part of the saree.
- Half part of the saree is mustard color and half is blue color.
- Stripes of blue and mustard fabrics are patched to adorn the border.
- The anchal part is has diagonal stripes of blue and mustard fabrics and pink color paisley boota patched.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this beautiful ensemble.
- This dress is perfect to wear at festivals or parties.
- Blue color signifies open space and mustard color energy, together they add a sense of positive attitude in the personality of its carrier.
- The dimension of this saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters in length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended as dry clean.
- We dispatch the orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Delivery of the goods may take 2-7 working days, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.