- Featuring blue and pink color art silk saree from Banaras famed for its Banarasi sarees.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to bring out the leaf pattern in woven form.
- Leaf motifs are woven all over the centre part of the saree
- Paisley motifs woven in yellow resham is patched at the border part.
- Blue fabric with multi color leaf motifs and stone work is attached at the skirt part.
- The anchal part is adorned with patched brocade fabric with woven floral and paisley jaal in pink, yellow and green resham yarn and patched paisley bootas in gold zari. Stone work is done to highlight the anchal.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this beautiful ensemble.
- This dress is perfect to wear at festivals or parties.
- Blue color signifies open space and pink color dreams, together they add a sense of creativity in the personality of its carrier.
- The dimension of this saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters in length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended as dry clean.
- We dispatch the orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Delivery of the goods may take 2-7 working days, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.