- Featuring blue and pink color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras well known for its Banarasi sarees.
- It has purple color paisley motifs patched all over the centre part.
- This is a half and half saree where one half part is blue color and other half is pink.
- Pink and purple color fabrics stripes are patched at the border.
- The anchal part is has diagonal stripes of pink and blue fabrics and purple color paisley boota patched.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this beautiful ensemble.
- This dress is best to wear at festivals or parties.
- Pink color represents care and blue color signifies freshness, together they add a sense of softness in its holder's nature.
- The saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters in length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended as dry clean.
- We dispatch the orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Delivery of the goods may take 2-7 working days, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.