- This is an elegant piece of blue color silk saree which is made in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Mulberry (katan) silk yarn is used in warp and weft to bring out this ravishing piece.
- It carries aesthetic flower and leaf motifs all over in its centre part woven neatly with gold zari and blue resham yarn.
- The border of the saree is decorated with woven temple design in gold zari and floral jaal in blue resham yarn.
- Paisley bootas infused with leafs are woven at the anchal in gold zari and blue resham yarn.
- Jacquard weave is used to produce this delicate outfit.
- Blue color symbolizes cloudless sky which reflects clamness and relaxation in its carrier.
- Best to wear in parties and other festive occassions.
- The saree runs 5.5 meters (approx.) in length and is 44 inches wide. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.)
- The weight of the product is around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.