- Be the head-turner in this blue color silk saree crafted in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- This artistic piece of textile is fabricated using jacqurd weaving technique to bring out the desired designs or patterns in woven form.
- It carries stylized motifs woven in geometrical pattern with leaf and paisley designs all over the centre part. Gold zari and blue resham yarns are used to highlight the motifs.
- Border is implanted with floral jaal woven over solid gold zari, in blue resham yarn.
- It has intricate gold zari woven floral boota over blue resham woven geometrical layout as the anchal.
- Mulberry (katan) silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp and weft to fabricate this saree.
- Blue color signifies wisdom and higher level of intelligence from spiritual perspective which gives a sense of confidence to its holder.
- Best suited for parties and festive occassions.
- The dimension of this saree is 44 inches width by 5.5 meters (aprox.) length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the product is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.