- This is an elegant piece of blue color supernet art silk cotton saree crafted in Banaras.
- The saree has neatly crafted plain central part in supernet with solid blue color.
- Its border part is adorned with patterns of triangle along with the jaal of mini stylized motifs woven in gold zari by jacquard.
- The anchal look fabulous with the thick patterns of triangles woven in gold zari.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to make this piece where desired design or pattern is obtained over fabric in woven form.
- Warp of art silk yarns and weft of cotton yarns are used in loom along with gold zari to bring out this aesthetic saree.
- Blue color signifies open sky and ocean, it transfer the properties of freshness and freedom to its carries.
- The saree suits best to festive occassions or family functions.
- The dimension of the saree is 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters ( approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.