- Get the best look of the season in this coral color silk saree from Banaras known for its Banarasi Sarees.
- It has been precisely crafted with floral jaal in gold zari all over its body.
- The border part has geometrical arrow arrow design in pink resham yarn and gold zari along with pleasing flower motifs in orange and pink resham yarn and gold zari.
- Floral bootas are engraved in the anchal part in gold zari to give it an elegant look.
- The saree has been made with mulberry (katan) silk yarn and gold zari from warp to weft.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to bring out the design in woven form.
- Coral is the color of passion and it is believed to bring success in the life of its bearer.
- The outfit suits best as a religious/ festive or party wear.
- The saree comes in a width of 44 inches and length of around 5.5 meters. It also carries an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the product is 400 grams, approximately.
- Washing Instruction: Dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.