- A ravishing piece of cream color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta has aesthetic circular booti woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Solid woven gold zari is hghlighting the border and anchal part.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns along with gold zari to obtain this peice.
- Jaquard weaving is used in this dupatta to get the desired desgn in woven form.
- This dupatta goes best when wore at festive occassion.
- Neatly knotted tassels are highlighting the edges.
- It measures 90 cms in width and around 254 cms in length.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 254 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.