- Grace the occasion with this cream color art silk saree from Banaras known for its Banarasi Sarees.
- This saree has been made using art silk yarns in warp and weft.
- It has solid central layout woven in cream color.
- Gold zari woven brocade fabric with floral jaal is patched over its border part.
- Paisley woven bootas in gold zari is embellished over the anchal by patchwork.
- Patch work is an art where one fabric is stitched over other to enhance its look.
- Apt to wear at festivals or party occasions.
- Cream color signifies elegance and it is reflected from the personality of its carrier.
- The saree comes in a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.). It has an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.)
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the location to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.