- Have a shining day with our cream color art silk saree crafted by Banarasi weavers.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to weave this Banarasi saree.
- Its central layout is woven aesthetically by using multi color floral motifs in pink and blue resham yarn and gold zari.
- Floral jaal in gold zari and paisley boota are adorning the border part.
- Big paisly and floral bootas in multi color resham and gold zari are enhaning the look of the anchal.
- Art silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp and weft to culminate this ensemble.
- Cream color signifies elegant and it adds a sense of gloral in the personality of its holder.
- The saree suits best to carry over wedding or festive occassions.
- This saree comes in a length of around 5.5 meters and width of 44 inches. Additional unstitched blouse piece also come along, of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to care for washing.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days , depending upon the location to deliver the goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.