- This is an exclusive piece of cream and red color art silk saree from Banaras famed for its Banarasi sarees.
- It is made using jacquard weave to bring out the leaf pattern in woven form.
- The saree has leaf motifs woven all over the centre in cream color.
- Its border is adorned with patched brocade fabric with woven stylized job in yellow resham.
- Red fabric with multi color leaf motifs and stone work is attached at the skirt part.
- The anchal is glazed with patched brocade fabric with woven floral and stylized jaal in pink, yellow and green resham yarn and patched paisley bootas in gold zari. Stone work is done to highlight the anchal.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this beautiful ensemble.
- This dress is apt to wear at festivals or parties.
- Cream color signifies elegance and red color passion, together they add a sense of class in the holder's personality.
- The dimension of this saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters in length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended as dry clean.
- We dispatch the orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Delivery of the goods may take 2-7 working days, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.