- A quintessential piece of fuchsia color Katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is neatly woven over handlooms.
- It took labour of 2 weavers for 3-4 days to bring one piece of such dupatta.
- Motifs are carved in kadhwa manner.
- Pure katan silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Flower motifs are woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Jaal of flower is woven over the border and anchal in gld zari.
- This dupatta is around 100 cms wide and 250 cms long.
- It weighs around 250 grams.
- Dry clean is suggested as wash care.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.