- Add elegance to your look with our fuchsia color Tussar silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This light weight dupatta has neatly woven leaf motifs all over with resham yarn.
- Border part is infused with floral jaal woven in two color resham.
- Anchal part has leaf boota woven intricately with two color resham yarns over blue background.
- Edges of the dupatta are decorated with neatly knotted fringes.
- Tussar silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 230 cms in length and 100 cms in width.
- It weighs 140 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Apt to carry over festivals and special occassions.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.