- Gold color tissue art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- Gold zari is woven at the center part to keep it plain.
- Royal blue color yarn is woven at the border part.
- Solid stripe of royal blue color resham yarn is woven at the anchal.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and gold zari in weft to bring out this aesthetic piece.
- Gold color signifies affluence and it adds elegance in the personality of the holder.
- This saree gels well when wore at parties or festive occasions.
- Length of this Banarasi saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- To wash the saree, dry clean method is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the recepient's location to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.