- A drawing piece of gray color Banarasi silk saree.
- This is a handwoven cutwork saree.
- It has aesthetic lotus motifs woven all over the central part in gold zari.
- Border part is adorned with brocade woven floral jaal in purple resham with red background.
- Anchal has floral jaal woven in purple resham with gray background.
- Jacquard weaving method is used to culminate this saree.
- It takes around 15 days for a weaver to produce this saree over handloom.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with resham and gold zari to obtain this saree.
- Length of this saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs 810 grams.
- The saree looks best when wore at festive occassion or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.