- Introduce yourself with elegance in our green color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This jacquard woven dupatta has polka dot motifs woven all over in gold zari.
- Traditional paisley motifs running over both the long sides are adding a pomp to it.
- It has mini grid pattern woven over border and anchal in gold zari.
- Magenta color selvedge is highlighting the piece.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to obtain this piece.
- Comfortable and soft at feel and touch.
- Width and length measures as 92x236 cms.
- Weight of this dupatta is around 210 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.