- Embrace the happiness in this elegant green color art silk cotton saree from Banaras.
- It has plain central part with solid woven slub cotton yarn to give it a shaded effect.
- Solid woven gold zari is highlighting the border part.
- Anchal part is adorned with solid stripe of gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used as warp and slub cotton yarn as weft to bring out this aesthetic ensemble.
- Green color signifies nature and it adds a sense of harmony in the personality of the holder.
- Festivals and parties occasion are the suitable events to carry this beautiful outfit.
- Length of this Banarasi saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- To wash the saree, dry clean method is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the recepient's location to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.