- Look stunning in this handpicked piece of green color art silk saree crafted in Banaras.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to craft this saree.
- Alluring floral and leaf motifs are woven all over the centre of the saree in gold zari.
- Jaal of paisley and flower motifs are woven in gold zari over teh border part.
- Aesthetic big floral and leaf bootas are woven intricately over anchal.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this ensemble.
- Green color signifies nature and it encourages humbleness in the personality of its bearer.
- The saree can easily be carried at wedding functions or formal occasions.
- This saree comes in a length of around 5.5 meters and width of 44 inches. Additional unstitched blouse piece also come along, of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to care for washing.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days , depending upon the location to deliver the goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.