- Wrap yourself elegantly with our green color Banarasi silk dupatta.
- This is a handloom made dupatta.
- It took around 2 days to make 1 piece of this dupatta.
- Its central part is infused with artisitic leaf motifs woven all over in gold and silver zari.
- Grid pattern is woven over border part with gold zari over turquoise background.
- Anchal part has diagonal stripes of gold zari woven over turquoise background.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk yarns are used in weft along with gold and silver zari to culminate this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used make this dupatta.
- The measurement of this dupatta is 92 cms wide and 254 cms long.
- It weighs around 260 grams.
- Tassels are decorated with single knots.
- This dupatta is best to carry at festivals or other special occassions.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.