- Green color dupion silk saree handcrafted in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Centre part is kept plain with neatly woven thin stripes.
- Border has solid zari woven along with kaduwa floral jaal in red, pink and orange resham yarn and gold zari.
- Anchal has solid zari woven to give it a sober look.
- Silk yarn is used in warp and weft along with antique gold zari to give the saree a perfect glaze.
- This saree is woven manually by hand over handloom which is an old and traditional form of weaving.
- It takes a special art and craft skills to weave sarees on handlooms. It employs a huge population of poor artisans and is the only source of income to them.
- Green is the color of harmony and balance that foster creativity to its carrier.
- This saree fits best at festivals or other formal occassions.
- It has a dimension of width 44 inches and length 6.25 meters (approx.) that includes saree part of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and blouse piece 0.75 meters (approx.) long.
- Weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.