- A dignified piece of green color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handwoven dupatta.
- It took around 3 to 4 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Central part of dupatta is adorned with aesthetic floral jaal woven all over in gold zari.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this dupatta.
- It has solid gold zari woven border and anchal.
- It measures 95 cms in width and 245 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 325 grams.
- Dry wash method is recommended to clean this piece.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.