- Drape yourself in the color of ntaure with this green color kora art silk saree from Banaras.
- This pleasing piece has zari woven floral jaal and paisley motifs all over its central layout.
- Green resham paisley jaal woven over gold zari is highlighting the border.
- Anchal part is adorned with big jaal and bootas of flowers and paisley designs.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to obtain this aesthetic outfit.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Intricate use of zari makes it perfect party wear.
- Green color signifies internal stability and it gives a sense of peace to its holder.
- Dry clean is recommended as a care for this saree.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver them, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.