- This is an eminent piece of green color kora art silk saree from Banaras.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece of art.
- The saree has floral jaal woven in gold zari and green resham yarn, all over the central part.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to make this piece to get the desired designs in woven form.
- Stylized paisley and floral jaal is woven over the border and skrit in gold zari and purple resham yarn.
- Anchal part is adorned with stylized bootas of flowers and leafs in gold zari and green and magenta resham yarn.
- The saree suits best when wear at festivals or formal occasions.
- Green color signifies affluence and it gives a sense of confidence in the personality of its bearer.
- The length of the saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. This saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry Clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.