- Featuring art silk saree woven in green color over the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to bring this piece where designs are made over fabric in woven form.
- The centre part of the saree is kept simple with fine stripes of green color.
- Border part has painstakingly woven floral jaal in gold zari and blue resham yarn.
- Anchal part is woven with fine stripes of green color art silk yarn.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this masterpiece.
- Green is the color of abundance and nature and it adds a sense of calmness in holder's personality.
- The saree is best to wear over festivals and party occasions.
- The product measures 44 inches in width and 6.25 meters (approx.) in length which include saree of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the products is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of the confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.