- Get the glamorous look this season with this graceful green color silk saree from Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Woven in jacquard weave to get the desired design on woven form.
- Mulberry (katan) silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp and weft to produce this exquisite ensemble.
- Gold zari is used to weave charismatic floral jaal all over the body of the saree.
- Border is fabricated with pink and gold geometrical arrow and floral bootas woven in orange and pink resham yarn and gold zari.
- Anchal has intricately woven floral bootas in gold zari.
- This light weight saree goes best in festive occassions.
- Green color symbolizes prosperity and progress which gives a rich look to its holder.
- The saree measures 5.5 meters (approx.) from length and 44 inches from width. It comes alongwith an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.)
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.