- This is an eternal piece of Coral color silk cotton saree handcrafted in Banaras.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- It has delicately woven floral motifs in pink and orange color with antique gold color zari, all over its body part.
- Border and anchal is kept plain with antique gold zari to give it a sober look.
- Warp is filled with silk yarns and weft with cotton yarn along with antique gold zari to give the saree a perfect glaze.
- This saree is woven manually by hand over handloom which is an old and traditional form of weaving.
- It takes a special art and craft skills to weave sarees on handlooms. It employs a huge population of poor artisans and is the only source of income to them.
- Coral color signifies energy and excitement and gives a sense of motivation to its carrier.
- This light weighted saree is apt for summer season.
- It has a dimension of width 44 inches and length 6.25 meters (approx.) that includes saree part of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and blouse piece 0.75 meters (approx.) long.
- Weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.