- Stlye up your ethnic wear along with our light pink color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta has artistic lotus booti woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Mini circular booti jaal is woven all over the border and anchal part in gold zari.
- This dupatta is 246 cms long and 90 cms wide.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft along wth gold zari to culminate this piece.
- This dupatta is woven with jacquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Weight of this dupatta is around 232 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash method is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.