- Make your colleagues jealous with this lilac color art silk cotton saree woven in Banaras.
- Art Silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarns are used in weft along with gold zari to bring out this aesthetic piece.
- Centre part of the saree is kept plain and woven in solid lilac color to give it a sober look.
- Border and anchal are composed with solid gold zari woven elemantarily.
- Lilac color is associated with luxury and ambition and adds a royal gesture in holder's personality.
- This saree is perfect to wear in parties or festive occassions.
- It comes with a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.) along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.