- Lilac color kora art silk saree crafted neatly in Banaras.
- Stylized motifs are woven intricately all over its centre with lilac resham yarn.
- The border part has detailed stripes of red and green resham yarn and gold zari.
- Its anchal is highlighted with wave pattern woven clearly with lilac resham yarn.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to bring out this alluring saree.
- This saree is meticulously woven in jacquard weave to get the output of desired design in woven form.
- This fresh piece is perfectly woven for summer season.
- Lilac color is associated with imagintion and dreams and it adds creativity in its holder's personality.
- The dimension of saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length, it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the location, to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.