- Look gorgeous in this magenta color art silk saree from the collection of Banarasi sarees.
- Floral motifs are neatly woven in gold zari all over the centre.
- Floral motifs are gracefully woven with the use of jacquard weaving technique.
- Border part is adorned with temple designs woven in gold zari.
- Anchal is highlighted with stripes of gold zari.
- Festivals or formal occasions are the best to carry this ensemble.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this pleasing outfit.
- Magenta color promotes compassion and it encourage the sense of cooperation in the personality of its holder.
-Tthe saree measures approximately 5.5 meters inb length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- Weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended as Dry clean.
- Orders are dispatched with 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver goods, depending upon the recepient's location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.