- This is an unique piece of multi color art silk saree crafted in Banaras.
- The saree is woven in multi color checks with shades of green and pink.
- Elegant paisley motifs are embroidered all over the saree which are embellished with stones.
- It has stripes of green, mustard and purple fabric patched over border with stone work done over it.
- Anchal is adorned with aesthetic paisley bootas embroidered all over with stone work.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this classic piece.
- The saree gells best when wore at festivals or parties.
- Length of the saree is around 5.5 meters and width is around 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is 400 grams (approx.).
- Dry clean is suggested to clean the saree.
- We dispatch orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver you the parcel, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.