- Look fabulous with this multi color striped art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- Stripes of green, orange, purple and red color are woven all over.
- Centre part is infused with pleasing paisley motifs woven all over in blue resham.
- Border part has paisley and floral jaal woven neatly in blue resham yarn.
- Stylized paisley bootas woven in blue resham yarn over the border.
- The saree is woven with jacquard weaving technique.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft.
- This saree is best to wear at parties or festivals.
- Length of the saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as wash care.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon your location for goods to reach you.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.