- Connect to your soul with our mustard yellow color kora art silk saree from the streets on Banaras.
- This saree is woven meticulously over jacquard weave.
- It has delightful floral boota woven all over the center part in green color resham.
- Artistic floral jaal is woven over border part in green resham yarn.
- Anchal part is adorned with alluring floral jaal woven neatly with green resham.
- Kora art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to obtain this dress.
- This saree is perfect to wear in summer.
- Mustard yellow color signifies enlightment and it embebs positivity in the personality of its holder.
- Width of the saree measures 44 inches and it is around 5.5 meters long. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree wieghs around 400 grams.
- To clean the saree, dry clean method is recommended.
- Orders get ready and are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Depending upon the location, it may take 2-7 working days for goods to get delivered.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.