- An elegant piece of off white color silk cotton saree from the handlooms of Banaras.
- It has beguilling tree motifs woven all over in gold zari
- Border part is woven with stripes of gold zari.
- Gold zari is woven over the anchal with blue background.
- The saree is woven intricately over handloom.
- It took around 7 days to complete this one piece of saree by the weaver.
- Kora silk yarns are used in warp and cotton yarns in weft to obtain this saree.
- Length of this saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs 550 grams.
- The saree looks best when wore at festive occassion or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.