- Be the muse with our off white color Banarasi silk saree.
- This saree is woven intricately over handloom.
- It took 2 weavers' hardwork of 20 days to get one piece of this saree.
- Its central part is infused with floral jaal with zari motifs woven in pattern.
- Aesthetic grid pattern in gold zari and red resham is highlighting the border and anchal part.
- Katan silk yarn is used in warp and tussar silk in weft weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 850 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.